In the permanent laser hair removal course we will go through what it means to work with permanent hair removal listed below. Laser training is extensive and gives you a very good foundation for starting laser hair removal, or you may already be working and need to get a knowledge update or get new staff. Then we will perform treatments with Soprano Ice Platinum the world’s best, painless and fastest machine for permanent hair removal on all skin and hair types, which is unique. You will be able to do treatments yourself, a basic practice.
We were one of the first clinics in Sweden to work with Soprano Ice Platinum from Alma.
Course leader: Rawan Alhamalawi, Leg. Hudterapuet and Dr. Yussor Abu-Rgif, co-founder of the Växjö Clinic.
What will we cover during the course?
In this permanent laser hair removal course you will learn:
- The difference between IpL and laser.
- Laser types
- Skin and hair anatomy
- Side effects and how to avoid them and treat them if they happened.
- Laws and regulations
- Financing of equipment
- Practical exercises with laser hair removal.
- Final test (On the same day or day after, the test can be carried out at a distance).
- You will receive information about various machines, prices and financing/leasing.
It’s a day course 11-16:30. Acc. Schedule:
- 11 – 12.30 Theory
- 12.30 – 13 Lunch
- 13 – 13.30 Repetition and practical questions
- 13.30 – 16.00 training on live models.
- 16.00 – 16.30 Questions and answers and the distribution of certificates.
Who can participate in this ipl & laser training?
- If you plan to expand your current business with hair removal
- You are planning to start your own salon/clinic
- You currently run a salon and need more training or have new staff.
- If you want to learn about a new company/treatment
- The training gives you a very good knowledge of permanent hair removal and everything around.
Number of participants
To make the course as good as possible, we have limited the number of participants to 6.
- Other: We offer coffee.
- Course fee 6800 SEK excl. VAT, SEK 8500 including VAT on the announced course dates.
- Note! Apply at least one week before the specified time. permanent laser hair removal course
You can book the permanent laser hair removal course by purchasing the course or enrolling via: email@example.com laser hair removal course
Note! Please note that the application is binding and that you will receive an invoice SEK which must be paid before the course starts.
Questions! Welcome to email or call: 0760072345
PRP Courses are held at Växjökliniken. The specialized health and beauty clinic in Växjö.
Train at SOPRANO ICE PLATINUM
If you have previously participated in the training but just want to get training on the machine Soprano Ice Platinum for a day to accompany our laser therapists then it is possible. It costs 2500 excluding VAT. Permanent
We also offer courses in Beauty and Skin Care.