When it comes to course theory, it covers everything from a medical point of view as:
- dangorous zones,
- Various fillers (HA) texture and marks,
- complications and how to prevent them
- and much more
The participant will learn in a professional way to be able to consult, assess and plan the treatment of their customers. During the course, the participant will also learn different types of injection techniques including SoftFil microcannula, which is well recommended by the experts on injection treatments worldwide.
THE FOLLOWING AREAS SHOULD BE COVERED DURING THE COURSE:
- Skin booster and Profhilo.
- Volume in cheeks (cheekbones).
- Fine lines e.g. Glabella (cross wrinkles between the eyes).
- Naso-labial folds
You will also learn how to use Hyalase, ie Hyaluronidase to dissolve fillers in complications and correction of the area already treated.
Requirements for the participant: You must be certified nurse, dentist or doctor. Or nurse who have experience with injections.
Course fee: 50 000 SEK including VAT. What is included in the price is the starter kit with the following:
- Patient records & Informed consent.
- 6 ml filers that have a processing value from 15000 SEK (6 packages Revolax + SoftFil, half a package, i.e. 10 pieces of varying size).
- Course certificate in English and course certificate in Swedish.
- Apoex start package.
Date: The training is arranged in accordance with the agreement with participants
Registration: via email@example.com or tel 072 332 35 30
Location: Växjökliniken / Meramedica Academy, Sandgärdsgatan 23, 352 30 Växjö
Note! The application for the course is binding. Once you have applied for and received an invoice from us, you have until the due date to pay the invoice. If you regret it, you must contact us and let us know and it is free. If you have paid your invoice and have been prevented on the course day, you have a guaranteed seat with us for 6 months and can then participate at the next time. No refund will be made after you have paid the invoice.