1. Clean your face properly from makeup and impurities with Cleansing oil, and finish with Hydrating toner. Protect the customer’s eyes.
2. Pour 1-2 ml Pre Peel and apply with a brush to the skin, pH 4 which prepares the skin.
3. Pour 1-2 ml of Time Peel and apply with a brush to the skin. Take 3 minutes the first time (before you know how the customer reacts). The next time you can increase the time you get to know the customer’s skin and know how it reacts.
4. Soak 2 cotton pads with Post Peel, pH 8 and wipe your face to quickly and neutralize peeling. Then it is possible to rinse with water (warm towel) to remove residue from the peeling.
5. Apply Hyaluronic mask 10-15 minutes.
6. Finish with B3 recovery cream.
+ Glucolic acid
pH = 1
100 ml bottles
Det finns inga recensioner än.